Charlie Brockhoff is an associate director of Maximus International. Charlie began his coaching and consulting journey in 2007 and has worked with leaders at all levels across many blue chip clients in both Australia and New Zealand with a focus on Financial and Professional Services, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications and FMCG.
Charlie has held leadership positions in business development, sales, marketing and strategy. He has experience as both an internal and external coach. He is passionate about helping leaders achieve stretch goals and challenging them to think and act differently to unlock both performance and potential. Using an evidence based coaching approach combined with pragmatism he takes a solutions focused approach to helping clients transform.
He has significant interest in the concept of high performance teams and helping teams to harness diversity of thought to achieve more than they believed possible. He has worked with client teams, agile teams, virtual teams, leadership teams as well as project teams to deliver collective goals. He takes a collaborative approach with his clients and values the process of co-creation.
“I am passionate about the role of coaching in supporting individuals and teams on their journey towards mastery. I love challenging and supporting leaders to achieve their goals. I always look to ensure there is a performance outcome as well as increased meaning from the work we do.”
- Masters of Coaching Psychology (Sydney University), Bachelor of Business (UTS)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coach Federation Accredited Organisational Coach, Level 3, IECL
- Accredited Organisational Coach, Level 3, IECL
- Accredited Coach Supervisor, IECL
- Diagnostic tools: The Leadership Circle, Hogan suite, Human Synergistics (LSI, GSI, LI, MI)