Performance Coaching Case Study
Maximus draws on psychology, thought-leadership, and commercial expertise to provide a range of solution-focused coaching options.
The Maximus coaching approach is firmly focused on identifying and meeting your key business and personal goals, and is flexible enough to make it happen at your own pace.
Performance coaching is about enhancing the performance of an individual, which comes from increased personal awareness and the application of new techniques and behaviours. Maximus works with individuals at all levels of an organisation to help them achieve their goals.
This can involve:
- Developing leadership capability
- Transitioning into a new role
- Career planning and talent development
- Enhancing executive capabilities
- Developing leadership presence
Maximus has developed a methodology for performance coaching, which provides a strong structure and a clear process. The frequency and duration of coaching sessions can be varied according to individual needs, but will typically last between four and six months and comprise of six to eight coaching sessions.
The Maximus approach to coaching:
- Select and match the coach and set the expectations of working with a performance coach
- Establish ground rules, agree on goals, conduct GAP analysis, complete psychometrics or 360-feedback
- Conduct coaching sessions incorporating live observation, telephone coaching, and the use of an online toolkit
- Review learning and progress against goals, build a sustainable plan, and evaluate the effectiveness of the coach
Feedback from key business stakeholders
| ||The coaching sessions have allowed me to identify, view, anaylse, and implement strategies to work through and solve matters, both in the short-term and long-term. This experience has assisted me in my professional life and my personal life far beyond expectations. || |