Organisational Design and Structure
Effective Organisational Design forms the foundation for all other people functions across your business; linking selection, performance measurement, development, succession planning and talent management together, for a seamless human resource approach.
Organisations typically choose Maximus when they need to:
- Realign the structure of their organisation
- Devise the right roles and responsibility levels within key functions
- Identify and inform process and system owners
- Review and refine roles and responsibilities
- Document role description
- Develop competency models
- Conduct capability benchmarking against the market or industry standards
How we do it
Maximus uses a systematic Organisational Design methodology to define structures, levels of work and authority, critical tasks, behavioural competencies, and the desired performance levels required for effective performance across all roles within an organisation.
Better results, faster...
Our ability to design and structure an organisation has enabled Maximus to help a range of clients achieve lasting business transformation with real financial return.
For further information, please contact us.